Tecumseh Public Schools, in consortium with the Lenawee Intermediate School District, provides notification to parents regarding school events or emergencies with the Blackboard Connect Alert System.
The Blackboard Connect Alert System is used to notify you of school delays or cancellations due to inclement weather. In the event of an emergency at school, you can have peace of mind knowing that you will be informed immediately by phone.
What you need to know about receiving calls sent through Blackboard Connect Alerts:
- Caller ID will display the school’s main number when a general announcement is delivered.
- The Blackboard Connect Replay Number is a dial-in number that allows recipients to listen to past messages you have received.
- To listen to past messages, dial 1-855-473-7529.
- When you call the Replay Number, the system will play a welcome message and will automatically detect the number you’re calling from. Press # to confirm the number is correct.
- If you are subscribed to multiple buildings, the system will list each with a corresponding number. Use your phone to select an option. Once you’ve selected a building, the system will list out the most recent messages that were sent to your phone. Use the keypad on your phone or select which message to replay.
- When done, simply hang up. (Note: The Replay Number will not work with phones that have caller ID blocked).
- Blackboard Connect will leave a message on any answering machine or voicemail.
Please help ensure you receive these messages by keeping your telephone information up to date. Call your child's building with any new contact information.
For more information, please contact Anna Kanitz at the High School at 517-423-6008.