Welcome to Tecumseh Indian Athletics! We are thrilled that you are interested in sports at TPS. Tryout information for middle school athletes is below. Please contact individual coaches, or the Athletic Office at 517-423-6008 ext. 7121 for more information.
Middle School Football
- All players must have a have a current (after April 2018) physical turned in prior to any conditioning.
- Practice begins Tuesday, Sept. 4 and are held rom 3:15 - 5:15 p.m. Monday - Friday.
- The first three days follow the state-mandated conditioning guidelines, and the athlete will need only athletic-style clothing and running shoes..
- All football gear will be handed out during the first week.
- All players need to have the Tecumseh Athletic Department paperwork completed and turned in by Friday, Sept. 7
Middle School Volleyball
- All players must have a current (after April 2018) physical on file before they are permitted to try out.
- Tryouts are Wednesday-Friday, Sept. 5-7 from 2:50 - 4:45 p.m.
- 7th and 8th grade girls are welcome to try out for the team.
- Buses from both STEAM Centers will bring the athletes to the high school; please pick up players from the high school following tryouts.
Middle School Cross Country
- All runners must have a current (after April 2018) physical on file before they are permitted to practice.
- Practices begin on Tuesday, Sept. 4, and will be held from 2:50-4 p.m., Monday - Friday.
- All athletes are welcome, no experience is necessary.
- The only equipment needed is running shoes and a water bottle.
- STEAM learners will need to take the activity bus to the THS track for practice. Please pick up athletes from the high school.
- Runners can change in the stadium restrooms if needed.
- More information is available on our website.
Middle School Cheer
- Contact Coach Wolf via email for more information.