Help find the items on the list below for your art facilitators. In the fall, we will use the items to construct an art installation that focuses on our plastic use. Happy treasure hunting!
- Bottle Caps in every color of the rainbow
- Old toys smaller than you hand (Legos, action figures, animals, cars, fairy garden items, Barbie accessories)
- Old keys
- Old gift cards (no money on them)
- Plastic silverware (clean and preferably rainbow colors)
- Easter eggs
- Letters (letter magnets, any letters that aren't paper)
- Bead and plastic bead ties
- Plastic containers from quarter machines
- Plastic jewelry
- Plastic caps from food pouches (no peanut/tree nut products please)
- Play money
- Any other small plastic items
Please return found items to the art room in a gallon sized bag at the start of the school year. These items will be used in our first school-wide art installation of the 2018-2019 school year.
Also, don't forget to save the date for our back to school community art night which will be Thursday, September 6 at Compass. Thank you for participating, enjoy your summer and we will see you soon!