Welcome to the start of the 2018-19 school year! The food services team is excited to serve the learners and staff of Tecumseh Public Schools. It is our mission to serve nutritious and appealing meals in a safe and positive environment.
Please note a few important reminders regarding food service policies at TPS:
- You may check your child’s meal account balance online at any time using the Meal Magic website.
- When children have a negative lunch account balance of less than $10, a letter will be sent home and a weekly email will be sent until the balance is corrected.
- For children with a negative balance greater than $10, an alternative meal will be offered. Full meal service will not be available until a Free and Reduced Application is received, the account is made current, or a payment is made.
- Free-status children will always be provided a meal, if requested.
- Any balances or charges on the account will remain on the child’s account and roll over each school year.
- The TPS charge policy only allows two lunch charges until the outstanding amount must be paid.
Breakfast and lunch menus are also available on the website on the Student Life tab of each building.
To make a deposit into your child’s lunch account, please use MySchoolBucks to make your payment by electronic check or credit/debit card. There is a minimum payment amount of $10.00, and allow 24-48 hours for payment to appear in your child’s account.
If you have any questions regarding these policies or any wish to reach the Food Services Department, please call 517-423-6008 x7177.