We are experiencing some technical difficulties with our online registration. We apologize for the inconvenience. You can still download the registration packet and bring it to Kindergarten Round-Up, or fill one out at the event.
You can register for Kindergarten either online, by downloading the registration forms from the website, or in person at either Tecumseh North or Tecumseh South Early Learning Center.
To complete your registration you will need to bring the following items to the Round-Up:
- Completed Registration Packet
- Certified Birth Certificate (you must present a certified birth certificate, not a copy)
- Proof of Residency (purchase or rental agreement, utility bill)
- Immunization Records
Copies will be made of the birth certificate, proof of residency, and immunization records, with the originals returned to the parent/guardian.
Any child is eligible to register if they will be five years of age by December 1, 2019.
New families may enroll and current families can now update most records information online using the Home Access Center (HAC). Please use the instructions below or use our printable step-by-step guide to update your account, or register a new student. If you have questions, please contact Tecumseh North or South Early Learning Center. If you choose to register online, your registration will not be complete and your child will not be able to start school until all additional paperwork (birth certificate, proof of residency, immunization records) are turned in.
|Current TPS Families|
1. Go to Home Access Center (HAC) and login using your username and password.
2. Click Registration.
3. Select the Update Registration tab.
4. Click New.
5. Review and update your child's information. At the end of each section be sure to check complete and click save before moving on to the next page.
6. When complete, click Review All, and be sure all changes are correct.
7. Check I Agree and click Submit.
|New TPS Families|
1. Go to Home Access Center (HAC)
2. Click Register New Account
3. Enter your child's information. At the end of each section be sure to check complete and click save before moving on to the next page.
4. When complete, click Review All, and be sure all changes are correct.
5. Check I Agree and click Submit.
- Proof of residency and immunization records may be uploaded online.
- An official birth certificate must be presented to your child’s school office to complete new learner registrations.
- Records release forms must be completed in person in your child’s school office.
- The application for Free/Reduced Lunch can be filled out online.