Please review the information about linking your Khan Academy account. Linking your accounts will further personalize your content.
The SAT and ACT are exams that evaluate a learner's abilities in reading, writing, math and science and are required by nearly all colleges and universities prior to admission. More information about the tests is below, but feel free to contact the counseling office with any questions you may have.
- ACT or SAT? Download a comparison of the exams.
- Learn more about the SAT, what to expect on test day, tips for interpreting your score and register to take the exam at CollegeBoard.org.
- Visit KahnAcademy to take practice tests.
- Learners may also link previous PSAT / SAT tests to their Kahn Academy account:
- Visit satpractice.org and login to your Kahn Academy account
- When prompted, agree to link your Kahn Academy and College Board accounts
- Sign in, or create a College Board account and click 'send' to connect your scores
2019 Exam Dates
|Test Date||Registration Deadline||Late Registration Deadline|
|March 9, 2019||Feb. 8||Feb. 19 (mailed registration)|
Feb. 27 (online or phone registration)
|May 4, 2019||Apr. 5||Apr. 16 (mailed registration)|
Apr. 24 (online or phone registration)
|June 1, 2019||May 3||May 14 (mailed registration)|
May 22 (online or phone registration)
- Ready to register? Visit collegeboard.org to pick your exam date. Use Tecumseh High School Code 233555 when registering.
- Learn more about the ACT, review test preparation materials, download a test day checklist, view a guide for understanding your scores and register to take the exam at ACT.org.
- Free test prep materials are available on the ACT website at academy.act.org.
2019 Exam Dates
|Test Date||Registration Deadline||Late Registration Deadline (late fee required)|
|February 9, 2019*||Jan. 11||Jan. 12 - 18|
|April 13, 2019||Mar. 8||Mar. 9 - 25|
|June 8, 2019||May 3||May 4 - 20|
|July 13, 2019||Jun. 14||Jun. 15 - 24|
- *Tecumseh High School will serve as an official ACT testing site on this date. This is a great opportunity to take the test in a familiar location.
- Ready to register? Visit act.org to pick your exam date. Use Tecumseh High School Code 233555 when registering.
|Test Date||Test Administered||Grade Tested||Learners Tested|
|April 9, 2019||SAT||Juniors||THS, Seat Time Waiver, and TVA|
|April 10, 2019||ACT Work Keys||Juniors||THS, Seat Time Waiver, and TVA|
|TBD||M-STEP||Juniors||THS, Seat Time Waiver, and TVA|
|April 9 or 10||PSAT 8/9|
- Learners will need a photo ID, calculator, and a few non-mechanical #2 pencils on test day.