Transcript Requests

Learners and THS graduates can request transcripts to be sent directly to the college(s) of their choice.

You will need the following information to process your request:

  • Your name while attending THS (include maiden name, if applicable)
  • Year of graduation
  • Date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy)
  • Your phone number, including area code
  • Your email address (for processing notification)
  • Transcript Destination: Name and address of location you’d like your transcript mailed, fax number or email address

Please Note:

  • If you are 18 years old or older, you must request your own transcript.
  • Transcripts are available mid-August through the end of June, limited availability July through mid-August.

If you have questions, please call Joan Waite in the THS Guidance Office at 517-423-6008, ext. 7137.

If you graduated in 2008 or later, please request your transcript via Parchment.

Order Credentials from Parchment

  • Select the colleges to which you would like to have your records sent.
  • Sign the Transcript Authorization Form by using the left button on the mouse and typing your name on the line provided.
If you graduated prior to 2008, please request your transcript via MySchoolBucks.
My School Bucks logo
  • Complete the online form and select how you'd like to have your transcript sent; by postal mail, email, or fax.
  • Using a credit card, debit card, or electronic check submit your payment of $3 for each transcript copy requested.
  • Please use Google Chrome when accessing the link for MySchoolBucks.