Uncompromisingly Learner Centered
Tecumseh Public Schools is committed to providing the best learning opportunities for each and every learner through high-quality, research-based instructional practices. Our mission statement is the starting point for all decisions regarding learner outcomes, learner opportunities, and learner assessment.
- All learners can learn, like to learn, and want to be successful.
- Learners learn in different ways and in different timeframes.
- Learners have natural curiosity that drives their learning.
To ensure that each and every learner reaches his or her full potential, we commit to providing a collaborative and flexible learning environment where students have access to:
- Rigorous, relevant and authentic curriculum
- High-quality instruction
- Opportunities to build quality relationships
- Personalized learning pathways
- Tools and resources for learning