On Monday, April 12th, all K-12 classes WILL resume face-to-face instruction.
We are aware of the recommendations from Governor Whitmer and the state health department. We are keeping an eye on the rising COVID-19 cases in Lenawee County and are often in touch with the Lenawee County Health Department. At this time, we are no longer experiencing staffing issues and the current COVID-19 cases within the district are manageable.
However, there are a few things we want you to keep in mind:
• If you traveled over break and you have not received a vaccine, we recommend the rapid testing program available to all Lenawee County families being held at Adrian High School tomorrow (4/11) and Thursday (4/15)
• If any member of your household has received a positive test or is awaiting test results, DO NOT send a student to school
• If there are symptoms present in the household at the present time, DO NOT send a student to school until testing has ruled out a positive COVID case
• Please know that there is now a mandated 14-day quarantine for all positive exposures, unless a person has been vaccinated
• We recommend that any person who currently qualifies for a vaccine, get signed up ASAP
ALL THS students should be aware of the unique schedule for State testing for this week:
• Monday - All grades full F2F schedule
• Tuesday - Grades 10 & 12 DL / Grades 9 (PSAT) & 11 (SAT)
• Wednesday - Grades 9 & 12 DL / Grade 10 (PSAT) & 11 (WorkKeys)
• Thursday - Grades 9, 10, 12 - DL / Grades 11 (M-Step)
• Friday - All grades full F2F schedule
The week of April 19th, the schedule will return to normal for THS (Monday-Tuesday, Thursday-Friday face-to-face instruction, Wednesday is a virtual day)
Those who take part in Distance Learning will continue their program as usual.
Athletics will NOT be put on pause and continue as scheduled. Any player or team who has been put under quarantine have already been made aware.